The expertise you need to uncover the truth and protect your interests
Forensic accounting is a highly-specialized area of financial accounting. It can be used to uncover financial fraud and as part of a corporate investigation. Our accounting consultants use their extensive knowledge of legal procedures and regulations, forensic technology, and forensic methods to:
- Interpret and analyze financial information
- Detect financial fraud
- Review relevant financial documentation
- Trace assets
- Assist and/or discovery
- Conflict negotiation and resolution.
When you retain Phelps Consulting Group early in the process of an investigation, we can assist with:
- Identifying areas of often-overlooked damages
- Providing a preliminary assessment of damages sustained
- Increasing your potential for early settlement.
As CPAs, Certified Financial Forensics (CFF) investigators, and Certified Fraud Examiners (CFEs), Phelps Consulting Group’s consultants have helped individual clients and companies of all sizes identify and unravel highly complex financial schemes. Our areas of specialization include:
Corporate Forensic Accounting
- Financial crimes and losses
- Product diversions
- Regulatory compliance violations
- Sarbanes-Oxley matters
- Credit history and questionable transactions
- Inaccurate business projections
- Inflated asset values or revenues
- Ownership history
- Non-disclosure of material facts
- Concealed assets
- Offshore and foreign assets
Attorney and Litigation Support and Other Services
- Expert testimony
- Skip tracing (searching for witnesses and former employees)
- Surveillance with detailed logs and easy-to-understand reports.
Ready to find out the truth about your financial situation?
Our unbiased forensic accounting services uncover the truth that distressed companies and their stakeholders are searching for. Speak with our consultants today about how we can bring clarity to your circumstances quickly.
Phone: 1 (800) 572-8352